Saturday, October 13, 2012

Welcome to MICHEL BONIN official music website!

At the piano and keyboard, Michel Bonin's reflective style translates into a romantic mood for intimate gatherings, exclusive corporate or social events. He will work with you well before your event date to understand your preferences and plan just the right music for your celebration

Message from Michel Bonin:

PIANO REFLEXIONS - Standards & Jazz Classics - Musique d'ambiance is the official site where one can book my services, listen and buy my piano music (downloads or CDs). You can sample free streaming clips from my original album: 'NO MORE BLUES FROM THIS MOMENT ON' and buy my music . Hope you enjoy! One can also view videos of my recent concerts like the ones below on YouTube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment